||Home > Admissions > Admissions/Requirements > Graduate
Graduate Admission Requirements
Documents to submit:
To apply, please visit our How to Apply section.
- English requirement: TOEFL (iBT 79/80 or PBT 550), IELTS (General: 6.0 band score / MBA, MPA and MSA: 6.5 band score) taken within 2 years, or successful completion of level 6 of
the university English Language Program.
Communication Studies, MA, English Composition, MA, Creative Writing, MFA, Integrated Marketing Communication (IMC), MA English requirement: TOEFL (iBT 90 or PBT 575), IELS (6.5 band score)
- English translation of non-English documents
- 3 letters of recommendation
- International online application: csumentor.edu
- $55 application fee: credit card, check, or money order (Payable to CSUSB)
- Bank/financial statement
- Official transcripts sealed in an envelope by school
- Official proof of bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university in its home country
- Copy of passport
Follow us at: